Congratulations to HM of Fairbanks, Alaska! He was the winner of the $250.00 Thanksgiving Promotion!
The Value of Investing in a Bison Pump
Yes, you can pressurize your system with a Bison Pump!
Shopping around for a hand pump? You’ve come to the right place. When you purchase a Bison Pump, this is what you get for your investment:
- Highest product quality – Our pumps are stainless steel and manufactured with NSF potable water-approved materials and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects. It is easy to stand behind our product because it is THAT good!
- First rate customer service – we will take the time to answer all your questions to ensure you get the right pump for your application.
- Knowledgeable technical support and custom design staff – wouldn’t it be great if all well systems were standard? They are not, but our experienced staff can help you design or customize a pump to fit your needs.
- Diverse product line – Bison has a hand pump for many different needs. See the Bison Commercial Hand Pump for larger volume yield, deep well and shallow well hand pumps for your well casing or inside your house (depending on your static water level), and our transfer pump for use as a portable hand pump. We also have (4) cylinder sizes ranging from 1 ½” – 3”.
- Growing dealer network – Bison Pumps may be purchased and installed by our growing network of dealers throughout the United States. Although many homeowners install the Bison Pump themselves using our easy to read directions or installation videos online, some prefer to contact a local Bison Pumps dealer to do the installation for them. Bison Pumps approves ONLY licensed well drillers, licensed pump installers or licensed plumbers. See Dealers to locate one in your area.
- OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTIONS – vandal-proof hardware, quick disconnect mounts, custom-made handles, check valves, water tight conduit ells, plumbing parts for installation… and more. It’s all available right here.
- The “Wow Factor”. Bison is the best looking, hand-crafted pump you will find on the market. The polished stainless steel is classy! But, if you want a look to reflect who you are or to fit in its new setting, check out our powder-coated colors or water transfer print designs. Classy easily becomes manly with the many camouflage designs available. Ladies may want girly with pansies or pink camouflage prints. Add wood grains and abstracts and you can have a unique hand pump that reflects your personality and style.
- Subject Matter Experts! Check out our blogs for information, particularly the “myths of hand water pumps”. Yes, they CAN be installed with an electric water pump… in cold climates… on cisterns…
- Most importantly, Bison Pumps gives you peace of mind. Self-priming, no routine maintenance, just clean, fresh water with every stroke.
Do you have all your information before you call? Click Here For a Checklist!
Call 1-800-339-2601 for further details !
*** Hand pumps can be used on wells no matter how deep they are. What is important is the static water level; the depth from the ground to the top of the water. Deep well cylinders “lift” water; therefore the deeper they are in the well, the “heavier” the water. Because of this, Bison Pumps does not recommend a hand pump when the static water level is greater than 200′ because of the force that will be required to pump the hand pump.
Bison Pumps Promotional Video – Check Us Out on YouTube
Bison Hand Water Pumps Have Been Featured On: