So many people love the polished stainless steel look of our hand water pumps, but wait until you see the awesome graphics and designs available now!
Designs will be available for all hand pumps. See our Accessories Page for more information.
“Next Camo” design shown here (click to enlarge).
If you have ever experienced the inconvenience of a prolonged power outage, you know access to your well water with a hand water pump would ease the discomfort. If you have a private water supply, are off-the-grid, own a cottage or hunting lodge, Bison Pumps has a hand water pump to meet your needs. Bison Pumps has designed hand-operated deep well pumps to be installed in the same well casing with your electric pump or as a stand-alone installation. Shallow well pumps are available for inside homes and pumphouses where freezing is not an issue.
The installation of our hand water pumps is easy and affordable!
- Guaranteed access to your water for most wells***
- Our hand water pumps are made of 304 stainless steel
- Our deep well hand water pumps are appropriate for any climate
- Our hand water pumps install on top of your well casing, even with an electric pump
- We sell the complete hand pump assembly as well as many parts and accessories
- We ship our hand water pumps worldwide!
- We can handle all your water pump needs; a technician is available to help with customizing to your application
*** Hand pumps can be used on wells no matter how deep they are. What is important is the static water level; the depth from the ground to the top of the water. Deep well cylinders “lift” water; therefore the deeper they are in the well, the “heavier” the water. Because of this, Bison Pumps does not recommend a hand pump when the static water level is greater than 200′ because of the force that will be required to pump the hand pump.
Need a Cistern Pump?
Bison Pumps can meet all your cistern pump or rainwater collection system pumping needs. Call 1-800-339-2601 for further details !
Bison Hand Water Pumps Have Been Featured On: